KNEE PAIN? EXERCISE & DIET? WHY BOTHER?
LEARN FROM AN ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON, PHYSIOTHERAPIST AND DIETITIAN
FREE SEMINAR – WEDNESDAY 8TH SEPTEMBER, 7PM
DORREIN GARDENS 3 LAWLEY ST, WEST PERTH 6005
RSVP ESSENTIAL – ADMIN@FORTEPHYSIO.COM.AU PHONE 9227 0807
SPEAKERS – MR DANIEL MEYERKORT – ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON, MR SIMON TRINCA – PHYSIO AND MR BORIS KAZAKOV – DIETITIAN
Join us at our complimentary patient information evening learning about knee pain / arthritis and the most effective treatments arthritis. The speakers are passionate about helping patients optimise their knee pain through diet and exercise programs. The evening will focus on:
- Why knee arthroscopy ‘clean up’ surgery is ineffective for arthritis
- The benefits of starting a Physiotherapy exercise program on knee pain and function
- Practical weight loss methods and how this can help knee pain
- Injections for knee pain
- Modern Knee Replacement Surgery and the role of Robotic Surgery in Knee Replacement
- Getting ‘fit’ before surgery and the benefits of exercise and dietary ‘prehab’
Dr Daniel Meyerkort works at Perth Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre and has subspecialty interest in knee replacement surgery, including the latest Robotic surgical techniques. He is passionate about optimising your health before surgery and has prospective research with Australia’s peak scientific body, the CSIRO, analysing the benefits of the CSIRO Low Carb Diet before knee replacement surgery. Mr Simon Trinca is an experienced Physiotherapist with an interest in the treatment of knee arthritis through exercise. Mr Boris Kazakov is a dietitian with experience in accessible weight loss techniques.