Have you injured your self at sport over the weekend?
A shoulder? A Knee? An Ankle?
What to Expect?
During your appointment your injury will be assessed and a plan of management made. If you requires scans these will be organised for you and an appointment made with a specialist if required that week.
Our clinic was designed with you in mind.
We’ve created a friendly yet professional environment where you’ll have access to everything you need to achieve your recovery and health goals.
- Private treatment rooms for optimal comfort + confidentiality
- Onsite state of the art facilities to ensure accurate assessments + efficient recovery
- Extensive referral network for faster access to treatment + efficient management of your needs
- Individualised treatment program catering to your age, career, hobbies + fears for the best service + care
- Dedicated onsite Exercise Physiologist for prescribed exercises to prevent + manage chronic disease
- Access to a Dietician to ensure overall health + wellbeing during your recovery
- Qualified Pilates instructor + state of the art STOTT® Pilates Studio to support your recovery + health goals
We are members of the Australia Physiotherapy Association (APA), committed to professional excellence + better patient outcomes
We’ve invested in onsite state-of-the-art facilities to keep your recovery program in one place
We offer many services including manual therapy, exercise rehabilitation, clinical Pilates, exercise Pilates, massage, worker’s compensation, motor vehicle claims, pre-employment screening and corporate support including return to work rehabilitation and Medicare EPC and DVA.