Our modern clinic is a rehabilitation and recovery hub.
Home to state of the art facilities, private treatment rooms and a range of multi-disciplinary clinicians to aid your safe and effective recovery.
Delivering evidence-based treatments only, we empower you with the knowledge, tools and professional guidance to manage your recovery and prevent future injury.
Situated in a central location with ample parking, make an appointment and pay us a visit.
Our clinic was designed with you in mind.
We’ve created a friendly yet professional environment where you’ll have access to everything you need to achieve your recovery and health goals.
- Private treatment rooms for optimal comfort + confidentiality
- Onsite state of the art facilities to ensure accurate assessments + efficient recovery
- Extensive referral network for faster access to treatment + efficient management of your needs
- Individualised treatment program catering to your age, career, hobbies + fears for the best service + care
- Dedicated onsite Exercise Physiologist for prescribed exercises to prevent + manage chronic disease
- Access to a Dietician to ensure overall health + wellbeing during your recovery
- Qualified Pilates instructor + state of the art STOTT® Pilates Studio to support your recovery + health goals
We are members of the Australia Physiotherapy Association (APA), committed to professional excellence + better patient outcomes
We’ve invested in onsite state-of-the-art facilities to keep your recovery program in one place
We offer many services including manual therapy, exercise rehabilitation, clinical Pilates, exercise Pilates, massage, worker’s compensation, motor vehicle claims, pre-employment screening and corporate support including return to work rehabilitation and Medicare EPC and DVA.
Meet the team
Director / Principal Practitioner BSc Sports Science Double Major Human Biology, BSc Physiotherapy
Simon Trinca is the director of Forte Physiotherapy PTY LTD, an active clinician within the clinic.
Physiotherapist & Exercise Physiologist
Adam begun his Physiotherapy career following completing from his Masters of Physiotherapy at Curtin University. Previously he obtained his Bachelor in Exercise and Sport Science in 2010, and Graduate Diploma of Exercise Physiology from Notre Dame University in 2011.
Steph is a motivated physio who values working in collaboration with her clients to help them achieve their goals and get them back to doing what they love.
Adrian is a motivated physiotherapist with a passion for helping people achieve their health and athletic goals. With his undergraduate degree from Curtin University and ASCA level 1 accreditation, Adrian has a strong background in strength and conditioning to complement his physiotherapy skills.
Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD)
Boris is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD), having graduated from Curtin University with Bachelor of Applied Science in Nutrition & Food Science and a Graduate Diploma in Dietetics.
Jess completed her studies in 2013 at The University of Western Australia, obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise and Health Science and a Post-Graduate Degree in Exercise Rehabilitation.