Forte Physiotherapy is a family owned and run business. Our focus remains on best service for our client. We have a growing client base and are in our 9th year of operations.
Situated uniquely in Menora, we offer 30min appointments within private treatment rooms, we have multiple supporting allied health team members and services such as on site gym, Pilates studio and Alter-G anti gravity treadmill.
We are searching for an experienced physiotherapist to assist with management of an existing client base and further progress our services available to the client base.
Client base is largely musculoskeletal based, post orthopaedic rehabilitation and sporting based injuries.
Experience is essential and a background in exercise based rehabilitation favourable. The applicant should have excellent communication and patient education skills, a high level of confidence and a strong ability to build a caseload and word of mouth referral base.
Experience using an online practice management software system will also be desirable.
National Police Clearance/WWC
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a physiotherapist?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in physiotherapy?
Email your CV to: email@example.com